Save your back while making work a breeze with a NEW Hay Elevator this season! Cashmans stocks bale conveyors year round! You can pick one up or have your new hay elevator shipped.
This unit can be used from the ground or wagon to lift your bales up to a forty five degree angle for a maximum lift of 11′ 3″.
If you need more height you can add 4′ or 8′ extensions to this unit, up to 40′ in total length.
It can also be used horizontally to move hay or straw bales. Whatever angle you use, it will certainly make life easier! You have the option of a transport kit once you reach a length of 24′.
- 16′ unit comes in two 8′ sections
- Conveyor chain track has double formed bend design for extra rigidity
- Prevents sagging and bending
- Heavy, angle iron connecting joints & hardened bolts prevent stretching
- Joints are quicker + easier to connect
- Strongest structural design available
- Half horse power motor needed for 16′ to 24′ (sold separately here)
- 4′ & 8′ add on sections can be added at any point
- Transport Kits available for 24′ or longer